Fundraising is a lonely, difficult, pressure-filled process where it can feel like the world is telling you:
Get this confusing thing done by yourself or go close up shop
Even the best entrepreneurs with great businesses struggle with it. The worst part is the uncertainty of relying on random conversations or Google searches to answer...
Where do I start? How do I find investors? What do they want to hear?
What should I do next?
This course is based on learnings taken from my real world experience as an ex-VC, former venture-backed founder, and current executive fundraising coach. I combine live lessons with structured work sessions and a community of talented founders who support each other in fundraising and beyond.
Together, these elements of knowledge, accountability, and support ensure once you complete the course you will be able to Fundraise with Confidence.
Hi. I'm your instructor, Jason Yeh
• As a formal and informal advisors to startups, I've helped companies raise over $100MM in capital
• Spent 3.5 years as an Investor and EIR at Greycroft seeing 1000+ pitches and being part of 50+ investments
• Instructor in the Venture Capital module of USC's MBA course on Tech Entrepreneurship in Fall 2014
• Led fundraises twice as a founder, the last for Tape, which sold to Hustle in 2020
• Early angel investor in 1 unicorn and multiple late-stage startups